DIY Winter Prep Rebate
$100 DIY Winter Prep Rebate
Purchases must be made by 12/31/2022
Get your home ready for winter with a limited-time offer of up to $100 for do-it-yourself (DIY) projects. Eligible products are weather stripping; window and door caulking; spray foam sealant; window insulation shrink kits; pipe insulation; duct insulation; duct sealant; tank wrap; and foam board insulation.
- Purchased October 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
- Customer commits to self-install in a Maine home within 30 days of purchase
- Rebate claim form emailed or postmarked within 90 days of purchase
- Copy of receipts showing purchase date, price, and product description attached to rebate claim form. On receipts, circle or highlight products eligible for rebate.
- Click here to learn more about energy and money saving tips.
- Click here to learn more about Efficiency Maine incentives.
- $429 heat pump water heaters that can save $500/year in electricity
- Insulation rebates
- 40% of project costs up to a $4,000 rebate
- 60% of project costs up to a $6,000 rebate for moderate-income Mainers
- 80% of project costs up to an $8,000 rebate for low-income Mainers
- Heat pump rebates
- Up to $1,200
- Up to $2,400 for income-qualifying Mainers
Terms and Conditions
Lifetime limit of $100 DIY Winter Prep Rebate per residential installation address. Businesses and new construction are not eligible. Rebate not to exceed total purchase price. Products must be new and installed in a Maine home. Efficiency Maine does not warrant product performance. Program is subject to change without notice. Please allow six weeks for rebate processing. Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate.