$50 Rebate on ENERGY STAR® Certified Room Air Purifiers
ENERGY STAR® certified room air purifiers are 40% more energy efficient than standard models. Choosing a high-efficiency model can save the average household $220 over the lifetime of the unit.*
* Source: energystar.gov accessed 7/1/2020
- Unit must be purchased July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021, and while funds are available.
- Rebate form must be postmarked or emailed by July 31, 2021.
- Unit must be installed in Maine.
- Unit must be ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Copy of receipt/invoice showing purchase date, price, and model number must be attached to rebate claim form.
Terms and Conditions
One room air purifier rebate per installation address per calendar year. Rebate not to exceed total purchase price. Unit must be new but may be purchased anywhere as long as it is installed in Maine. Efficiency Maine does not warrant product performance. Program is subject to change without notice. Please allow six weeks for rebate processing. Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate.