FAQ: Do I have to use the Participating Energy Advisor who did the initial audit to complete the improvements or can I use another advisor or even a separate contractor?

You do not need to use the same Participating Energy Advisor, but you are required to use a Registered Vendor if you are applying for a Maine PACE Loan. Any energy professional can be used to perform the installation work, regardless of whether or not they are a Participating Energy Advisor. Participating Energy Advisors are only required for the initial audit and the final inspection.