Are you interested in lowering your heating costs and making your home more comfortable? Take steps to tighten up your home with the low-cost Energy Upgrade Bundle and consider having additional insulation installed at deep discount.
Air Sealing and Assessment
- Valued at $600 – Includes a professional energy assessment, air sealing, installation of LEDs, and water saving devices.
- Co-pay $50 – Once completed, homeowners are then able to receive additional elevated discounts on insulation projects, making the home more comfortable and affordable year-round
- Efficiency Maine paid rebate $550
- Owns and lives in building AND
- Participates in LIHEAP OR
- Participates in municipal general-assistance programs OR
- Participates in other income-based programs OR
- Owns single family home with a total municipal value of $80,000 or less OR
- Owns mobile home
Energy Loan Eligible?
- Click here for more details
- Find a Residential Registered Vendor
- Arrange for financing (optional)
- Complete the upgrade
- Submit the Affordable Heat Initiative Rebate Form
- Receive rebate check (if applicable)
Terms and Conditions
Weatherization and heating systems upgrade rebates can be combined to provide as much as $5,000 total in incentives for your projects. Customer contributions toward project costs are dependent on the quote received. Minimum copay is $500 per zone (attics, basements, and walls).
This offer is limited and available while funding lasts. No reservation is required. See Claim Form for eligibility criteria and restrictions.