Are you interested in lowering your heating costs and making your home more comfortable? Take steps to tighten up your home with the low-cost Energy Upgrade Bundle and consider having additional insulation installed at deep discount.
- Valued at $1,500 – per zone
- Co-pay $500 – Insulation upgrades (in attics, basements and exterior walls)
- Efficiency Maine paid rebate $1,000
- Has completed the energy upgrade bundle AND
- Participates in LIHEAP OR
- Participates in municipal general-assistance programs OR
- Participates in other income-based programs OR
- Lives in owner-occupied mobile homes OR
- Lives in single family home with a total municipal value of $80,000 or less
Energy Loan Eligible?
- Click here for more details
- Find a Residential Registered Vendor
- Decide on upgrade details
- Arrange for financing (optional)
- Complete the upgrade
- Submit the Affordable Heat Initiative Rebate Form
- Receive rebate check (if applicable)
Terms and Conditions
Most standard Home Energy Savings Program (HESP) eligibility criteria and rules apply for projects completed under the Affordable Heat Initiative. Weatherization and heating systems upgrade rebates can be combined to provide as much as $5,000 total in incentives for your projects. Customer contributions toward project costs are dependent on the quote received on the desired scope of work from a Registered Vendor, but can be as low as $50. Minimum contribution amounts vary by measure but include: $50 minimum for $1,000 Assessment & Basic Energy Upgrades, and $1,000 rebate for each insulation zone (include attics, basements, and walls) upgraded with a $500 copay per zone.
This offer is limited and available while funding lasts. No reservation is required. See Claim Form for eligibility criteria and restrictions.