Are you interested in lowering your heating costs and making your home more comfortable? Take steps to tighten up your home with the low-cost Air Sealing and Assessment and consider having additional insulation installed at deep discount.
- Valued at $1,500 – per zone
- Co-pay $500 – Insulation upgrades (in attics, basements and exterior walls)
- Efficiency Maine paid rebate $1,000
- Has completed the Energy Upgrade Bundle AND
- Owns and lives in building AND
- Participates in LIHEAP OR
- Participates in municipal general-assistance programs OR
- Participates in other income-based programs OR
- Owns single family home with a total municipal value of $80,000 or less OR
- Owns mobile home
Energy Loan Eligible?
- Click here for more details
- Find a Residential Registered Vendor
- Arrange for financing (optional)
- Complete the upgrade
- Submit the Affordable Heat Initiative Rebate Form
- Receive rebate check (if applicable)
Terms and Conditions
Weatherization and heating systems upgrade rebates can be combined to provide as much as $5,000 total in incentives for your projects. Customer contributions toward project costs are dependent on the quote received. Minimum copay is $500 per zone (attics, basements, and walls).
This offer is limited and available while funding lasts. No reservation is required. See Claim Form for eligibility criteria and restrictions.