Through this Funding Opportunity Notice (FON) Efficiency Maine is seeking applications for Packaged Terminal Heat Pump (PTHP) retrofits projects within Maine. This initiative falls under the Commercial and Industrial Prescriptive Program (CIP). The CIP program will refer to this opportunity as the Packaged Terminal Heat Pump Retrofits FON. The goal of this opportunity is to offer enhanced savings incentives in order to accelerate the early retirement of Packaged Terminal Air-Conditioning (PTAC) units with cost-effective retrofits of PTHP units in the hospitality lodging sector. This FON is structured in a manner that will allow those businesses in the hospitality industry closed due COVID-19 to convert to efficient units while Maine begins the process of reopening businesses.
- Funding Opportunity Notice with Sample Attachments B and C
- Attachment A: Project Application (.docx)
- Attachment B: Material Purchase Order (.xlsx)
- Supplement 1: Catalog of Eligible Products
- Supplement 2: List of Participating Distributors (.pdf)