RFP EM-009-2023: Distributed Energy Resource Management Service Provider
The Efficiency Maine Trust (the Trust) seeks a qualified contractor or team of contractors to provide a Distributed Energy Resource Management Service (DERMS) to manage the demand of, and receive performance data from, residential and commercial devices across the state of Maine. This contractor or team of contractors will work under multiple demand-side management initiatives of the Trust.
- Request for Proposals (PDF)
- RFP Attachment A – Cost Proposal Form (.xls)
- RFP Attachment B – Standard Agreement (.doc)
- RFP Attachment C – Team Commitment Form (.docx)
- RFP Attachment D – Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure and Protective Agreement (PDF)