Wood and pellet stoves are popular heating systems in Maine because they use renewable fuels and can be a cost-effective way to heat your home. Click here to learn more about this technology.
- Unit listed on Efficiency Maine list of qualified stoves
- Located in Maine
- Any installer is eligible including self-install. Installer does not need to be a Residential Registered Vendor unless the upgrade is being included as part of a Home Energy Loan.
- Unit must be purchased October 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019, and rebate form postmarked or emailed by January 31, 2020.
Energy Loan Eligible?
- Yes. Click here for details.
- Purchase a qualifying pellet or wood stove
- Submit the Rebate Claim Form with a copy of receipt
- Rebate check will be mailed within 6 weeks
Terms and Conditions
One pellet stove or wood stove rebate per customer address per calendar year. Rebate not to exceed total purchase price. Efficiency Maine does not warrant the performance of equipment. Program is subject to change without notice. Please allow six weeks for rebate processing. Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate.