For Bangor Natural Gas Customers
According to ENERGY STAR®, a smart thermostat can reduce heating system run-time by 8% or more.*
Bangor Natural Gas customers are eligible for a rebate up to $200 toward the cost of an installed smart thermostat.
* Source: energystar.gov accessed 11/1/2021
Funding is limited. Click here if you’d like to reserve funding for 60 days while you purchase and install your smart thermostat.
- Smart thermostat must be:
- ENERGY STAR certified
- purchased November 1, 2021 – April 15, 2022, and while rebate funding is available
- installed in a Maine home served by Bangor Natural Gas
- By April 15, 2022 email us photos (PDF or JPEG format) of:
- your claim form
- your receipt dated November 1, 2021 – April 15, 2022
- the installed thermostat
- Click here for a list of ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostats
- Click here to learn more about smart thermostats
Terms and Conditions
One smart thermostat rebate per utility account number. Past natural gas smart thermostat program participants are not eligible. Rebate not to exceed total purchase price. Unit must be new but may be purchased anywhere as long as it is installed in an eligible home. Efficiency Maine does not warrant product performance. Program is subject to change without notice. Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate. Offer is not transferable. By submitting a claim form, you agree to allow Efficiency Maine to verify installation and contact you about your experience with the product. Please allow six weeks for rebate processing.