Up to $200 Rebate on ENERGY STAR® Certified Smart Thermostats
ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostats can reduce how long heating systems run by 8% over the course of a year.*
Efficiency Maine is offering Bangor Natural Gas customers up to $200 rebates for smart thermostats.
* Source: energystar.gov accessed 2/15/2021
Here’s how to get your rebate:
- Buy a smart thermostat
- Install it in your home
- Email us a claim form, your receipt, and a picture of the installed thermostat by 4/15/2021.
Funding is limited so click here to reserve funding for 30 days while you purchase and install your smart thermostat. Offer is not transferable. By submitting a claim form, you agree to allow Efficiency Maine to verify installation and contact you about your experience with the product.
- Unit must be purchased February 1, 2021 – April 15, 2021, and while rebate funding is available.
- Rebate claim documents must be emailed by April 15, 2021.
- Unit must be installed in a Maine home served by Unitil.
- Unit must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- The following documents must be submitted:
- receipt showing purchase price, and model number
- rebate claim form
- photo of installed smart thermostat
- Click here for a list of ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostats
- Click here to learn more about smart thermostats
Terms and Conditions
One smart thermostat rebate per utility account number. Rebate not to exceed total purchase price. Unit must be new but may be purchased anywhere as long as it is installed in an eligible home. Efficiency Maine does not warrant product performance. Program is subject to change without notice. Please allow six weeks for rebate processing. Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate. Offer is not transferable.