$50 Rebate on ENERGY STAR® Certified Clothes Washers
ENERGY STAR® certified models use about 20% less energy and 30% less water than non-certified washing machines, saving the average household nearly $360 over the lifetime of the unit.*
* Source: energystar.gov accessed 1/26/2023
- Rebate form must be emailed or postmarked
within six months of purchase.
- New and installed in Maine
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Copy of receipt/invoice showing purchase date, price, and model number must be attached to rebate claim form.
- W-9 needed for businesses
How to Get a Mail-In Rebate
- Purchase product
- Submit rebate claim form
- Receive rebate check in mail
Terms and Conditions
One clothes washer rebate per installation address per calendar year. Rebate not to exceed total purchase price. Unit must be new but may be purchased anywhere as long as it is installed in Maine. Efficiency Maine does not warrant product performance. Program is subject to change without notice. Please allow six weeks for rebate processing. Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate.