If you’re a homeowner searching for a Residential Registered Vendor, click here.
Efficiency Maine Residential Registered Vendors are independent, licensed, certified, insured, and committed to following a code of conduct. There is no charge to become a Residential Registered Vendor.
Residential Registered Vendors have access to:
- Home energy financing
- Heat pump co-op marketing funds
- Heat pump training scholarships
- Listing on Efficiency Maine’s Residential Registered Vendor Locator
- Sales tools
- Access to leads from Efficiency Maine marketing efforts:
- Advertising – In a typical year, we run ads in newspapers and magazines, and on Google, Facebook, and radio that can be seen and heard millions of times statewide.
- Website visits – Efficiencymaine.com receives 125,000+ in-state visits per year and 40,000 searches on our Vendor Locator.
To become a Residential Registered Vendor, submit:
- Residential Registered Vendor Agreement form
- Insurance certificates with Efficiency Maine listed as additional insured and certificate holder of general liability insurance policy
- Relevant licenses, certificates, and proof of training