With Efficiency Maine’s instant rebates, plumbers can buy ECM circulator pumps for around the same price as traditional pumps. And since it’s an instant rebate through participating distributors, there’s no paperwork and no waiting for a rebate check. The next time you are looking for a circulator pump for your hydronic heating system, ask for the energy-saving ECM option. Click here to learn more about this technology.
|#||Rebate||Maximum Operating Watts|
|1||$50||less than 150|
|2||$150||150 – 500|
|3||$250||more than 500|
- Any property in Maine (residential or commercial)
- Lifetime limit of 6 units per installation address
- Any installer. Unit does not need to be installed by an Efficiency Maine Residential Registered Vendor or Qualified Partner for instant rebate. Must be installed by a Residential Registered Vendor only if financed with a Home Energy Loan.
- Purchased between 7/1/2019 and 6/30/2020
Energy Loan Eligible?
- Yes, for residential only
Terms and Conditions
Efficiency Maine does not warrant the performance of installed equipment. Program and incentives subject to change or termination.