The following RFPs are accepting applications:
- Request for Proposals for Database Management and Technical Services
- Level 2 Public Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Request for Qualifications to Provide Various Research, Evaluation, and Verification Support Services
The following Program Opportunity Notices are accepting applications:
- Custom Electrical Efficiency Projects
- Custom Distributed Generation Projects
- Custom Thermal Efficiency Projects
Upcoming RFPs & Interested Parties Lists
RFPs will be posted on the Efficiency Maine website, and notice of each RFP will be sent by email to interested parties. To be placed on the Interested Parties List for RFPs, please click here.
Recently Awarded Contracts
- Load Management Innovation Pilots
- Small Business Initiative Impact Evaluation
- Retail and Distributor Lighting Products Impact Evaluation
- Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Custom Program
For a complete list of awarded contracts, please click here.