Efficiency Maine’s C&I Prescriptive Program offers fixed or “prescriptive incentives” to reduce the cost of projects that help your business use energy more efficiently. Examples of eligible organizations include:
- Businesses, for profit or nonprofit;
- Schools and higher education facilities;
- Manufacturing and other industrial facilities;
- Other non-residential facilities; and
- Multifamily and condominium buildings with five or more units. (Multifamily and condominium buildings of four units or less and single-family houses are eligible for incentives through residential programs.)
Click on the links below to learn more about energy efficiency solutions, how to get started, and program details.
How to Get Started
Work with an Efficiency Maine Qualified Partner to upgrade your facility. They can also share more about the complete program guidelines, eligibility requirements, and project completion time periods.
As part of the project approval process, you will accept the C&I Prescriptive Program’s Terms and Conditions.
If you work with a contractor that is not yet a Qualified Partner, urge your contractor to find out more information here.
If you’d like additional information about the C&I Prescriptive Program, please contact Efficiency Maine at 1-866-376-2463.