Wood and pellet stoves are popular heating systems in Maine because they use renewable fuels and can be a cost-effective way to heat your home. Click here to learn more about this technology.
- Stove has an Actual Measured Efficiency of at least 75% according to the List of EPA-Certified Stoves
- Located in Maine
- Any installer is eligible including self-install. Installer does not need to be a Registered Vendor.
- Unit purchased between July 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018 and rebate form postmarked or emailed by January 31, 2019
Energy Loan Eligible?
- Yes. Click here for details.
- Purchase a qualifying pellet or wood stove
- Submit the Rebate Claim Form
- Rebate check will be mailed in 6 weeks
Terms and Conditions
One wood stove or pellet stove rebate per customer address per calendar year. Rebate not to exceed total purchase price. Efficiency Maine does not warrant the performance of equipment. Program and incentives subject to change or termination. Consult Efficiency Maine website to confirm current program terms, rebate availability, and forms. Must use current rebate form at time of submission. Please allow six weeks for rebate processing. Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate.