Wood and pellet stoves are popular heating systems in Maine because they use renewable fuels and can be a cost-effective way to heat your home. Click here to learn more about this technology.
- Stove is on the List of EPA-certified Stoves and has an EPA Actual Measured Efficiency (CSA B415.1) of at least 75%
- Located in Maine
- Any installer is eligible including self-install. Installer does not need to be a Registered Vendor.
- Unit purchased between May 1, 2018 and June 30, 2018 and rebate form postmarked or emailed by July 31, 2018
Energy Loan Eligible?
- Yes. Click here for details.
- Purchase a qualifying pellet or wood stove
- Submit the Rebate Claim Form
- Rebate check will be mailed in 6 weeks
Terms and Conditions
One wood stove or pellet stove rebate per customer address per calendar year. Rebate not to exceed total purchase price. Efficiency Maine does not warrant the performance of equipment. Program is subject to change without notice. Please allow six weeks for rebate processing. Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate.