Energy-efficient equipment can help Maine’s agricultural industry save on energy costs, reduce maintenance costs, and improve productivity. Efficiency Maine offers incentives for specialized equipment found in the dairy and potato-growing industries, including milk scroll compressors, dairy vacuum pumps, and potato storage exhaust fans.
Click here for more information on these agricultural efficiency solutions.
Indoor Horticultural Lighting – Cannabis
- $0.28/kWh of first year savings, up to 50% of the measure cost.
- Click here to fill out and submit the Horticultural Lighting Project Application.
Dehumidifiers for Indoor Cannabis Cultivation
- $4.00 per PPD (pint per day), capped at 1 PPD/sq. ft. of canopy
Milk Scroll Compressors
- $200-$1,000 (incentive varies by system horsepower)
Milk Vacuum Pump with Adjustable Speed Drive
- $2,000-$5,000 (incentive varies by system horsepower)
Potato Ventilation Fans with Adjustable Speed Drive
- $500-$1,400 (incentive varies by system horsepower)
Ready to upgrade your facility with high-efficiency equipment and appliances? Work with an Efficiency Maine Qualified Partner in order to be eligible for these incentives. See our Qualified Partner video for more information on this process.
Click here to find a Qualified Partner working near you. If you work with a contractor that is not yet a Qualified Partner, urge your contractor to find out more information here. As part of the project approval process, you will accept the C&I Prescriptive Program’s Terms and Conditions. If you’re interested in becoming a Qualified Partner, click here to see our Become A Qualified Partner page.
If you’re interested in getting started with an energy efficiency project in your business but don’t know where to start, you can sign-up for a virtual customer consultation here.