EFFICIENCY MAINE BUSINESS PROGRAM
Horticultural Lighting Project Eligibility
- Indoor cannabis cultivation for flower and vegetative rooms only with non-tiered grow systems.
- Limited to facilities not using central plant systems (i.e. chilled water systems, water source heat pump systems or large multi-zone direct expansion systems with four-pipe air handling units).
- Eligible facilities must have in-room standalone dehumidifiers selected to provide all required dehumidification.
- LED lighting products must have a current listing on the DesignLights Consortium Qualified Products List in Horticultural Lighting.
- All projects require pre-approval prior to the purchase of any lighting fixtures. Submit application along with all material and installation quotes to CIP@efficiencymaine.com. Quotes must list make and model of equipment and cost per fixture
How to Apply:
Please download and complete the Horticultural Lighting Project Application in full, after reading the Term and Conditions. To submit your application, use the “Select Files” upload function below. You must then use the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
Click Here to download the Horticultural Lighting Project Application.
- Terms and Conditions:
By clicking the “Submit” button below, I represent and warrant that (i) I am duly authorized to submit this Application on behalf of the Applicant; (ii) the information provided in this Application and any other related documents delivered to Efficiency Maine, is true, accurate and complete; (iii) I have read this Application in its entirety; and (iv) I understand and accept the terms and conditions contained in this Application. I further understand and accept that the approval or rejection of the Application is in the sole discretion of Efficiency Maine and that only upon receipt of any program-specific Application Approval Notice will Applicant be a Partner of Efficiency Maine.