Get an Assessment…Then Upgrade and Weatherize!
Simply follow the steps below to start saving money:
1. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
- All Maine communities are eligible for PowerSaver!
- Energy Loan Comparison Chart
- Energy Loan Eligibility and Payment Information
- List of municipalities that qualify for a PACE Loan
2. SCHEDULE AN ENERGY ASSESSMENT
- Find a Participating Energy Advisor
- Ask your Advisor about the Home Energy Savings Program Incentives and about the most popular projects done with PACE and PowerSaver
- Receive your Personalized Energy Audit Report
- Determine your scope of work (with your Energy Advisor)
- Get pre-approved by completing your loan application online
- Audits are required for financing. See scope of work form for details.
3. FIND A CONTRACTOR
- Select your contractor from the Residential Registered Vendor List
- Receive your home upgrade including air sealing, insulation, weather-sealing, and
4. ENJOY THE BENEFITS
- Stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Increase home comfort
- Save energy and money for the life of your home