RFP EM-010-2024: DC Fast Charging Stations – Maine Phase 6
The Efficiency Maine Trust (the Trust) seeks qualified bidders to install and operate DC Fast Chargers (DCFC) for electric vehicles (EVs) along select “Alternative Fuel Corridors” in Maine. This solicitation will use funds dedicated to EV charging infrastructure from the National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Formula Program through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL). The NEVI program aims to strategically deploy EV charging infrastructure along the nation’s Alternative Fuel Corridors.
The target areas particular to this RFP are located along certain segments of Interstate 295 and US Route 1A in Portland, Interstate 95 from Clinton to Newport, Interstate 95 in Hampden, Interstate 95 in Bangor, US Route 2 from Rumford to Dixfield, US Route 302 in North Windham, and US Route 302 from Fryeburg to Bridgton consistent with Maine’s Updated Plan for EV Infrastructure Deployment (Maine’s NEVI Plan) published by the Maine Department of Transportation (MaineDOT) in July 2023. Bids that propose to serve only one location will be eligible, and bids proposing to serve multiple locations will also be acceptable.
- Request for Proposals UPDATED on 11/22/2023 (PDF)
- Attachment A – Project Cost Proposal Form (.xlsx)
- Attachment B – Sample Contract for EV Charging Stations Using NEVI Funds (Phase 6) (.docx)
- Attachment C – Maps of Eligible Route Segments UPDATED on 11/6/2023 (PDF)
- Attachment D – Data Capture and Reporting Requirements (PDF)
- Attachment E – Utility Load Form – Central Maine Power (.xlsx)
- Attachment F – Utility Load Form – Versant Power (.xlsx)
- Attachment G — Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure and Protective Agreement (PDF)
- Attachment H — Team Commitment Form (.docx)
- Responses to Questions UPDATED on 11/28/023
- Bidders’ Informational Webinar #1: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at 9:00a.m. – Click here for presentation slides
- Bidders’ Informational Webinar #2: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 1:00p.m. – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
"*" indicates required fields