Slash your energy costs by at least 20% – even up to 50% or more!
Upgrade your heating system, weatherize your home, or make other improvements to lower your energy bills with Home Energy Incentives. There are two ways to access savings:
Path 1 (Custom)
Tier 1 $1,000 for ≥ 20% Energy Savings
Tier 2 $1,500 for ≥ 40% Energy Savings
Connect with a Participating Registered Vendor to begin your custom project.
Path 2 (Menu)
- $400 for Air Sealing with Assessment
- $100 Next Step Bonus for one additional Menu measure in conjunction with Air Sealing with Assessment
- $500 – $1,000 for Insulation
- $250 – $500 for Qualified Supplemental Heating Systems
- $500 for High Efficiency Central Heating Systems
Additional details on Path 2 (Menu) incentives are available here.
Path 3 (Ultra-Low GHG Whole House Heating Systems)
- $5,000 for Qualified Central Geothermal Systems
- $5,000 for Qualified Central Pellet Boiler Systems
No rebate reservation required.
General Program Guidelines
- Eligible buildings include single family dwellings and 2-4 unit buildings; occupancy must be either owner occupied, year-round or rental with annual lease. Previous HESP Rebate Program Participants (2010-2011) and Previous Air Sealing Promotion Participants in 2-4 Unit buildings are ineligible;
- Other incentive programs may be available outside of the $1,500 incentive limit (Ex. Summit Natural Gas, Unitil, Efficiency Maine Appliance Rebate);
- For full program guidelines, including downloads and forms, click here.
- Click here for a program brochure.