Priced as Low as $350
Tens of thousands of Mainers own heat pump water heaters. They’re popular because they produce lots of hot water, can save more than $3,000 over their ten-year life, and help dehumidify. Click here to learn more about this technology.
Efficiency Maine offers two ways to take advantage of our heat pump water heater rebate:
- Participating retailers and distributors can discount them by $750 using our instant rebate
- Units purchased without our instant rebate qualify for a $750 mail-in rebate
- Unit must be purchased July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020, and while funds are available.
- Rebate form must be postmarked or emailed by July 31, 2020.
- Unit must be installed in Maine.
- Unit must be ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Copy of receipt/invoice from retailer or wholesaler (not installer) showing purchase date and either model number or part number must be attached to rebate claim form.
- Unit does not need to be installed by a Registered Vendor unless the upgrade is being included as part of a Home Energy Loan.
- Unit must be new, but may be purchased anywhere as long as it is installed in Maine.