Request for Information: Beneficial Electrification Study
On August 28, 2019, the Efficiency Maine Trust (the Trust) released a Request for Information (EM-RFI-006-0020), seeking preliminary comments from interested parties wishing to inform a study regarding the barriers to beneficial electrification in the transportation and heating sectors in Maine. Comments were due to the Trust by September 18, 2019.
Written comments received:
- Acadia Center
- Center for Sustainable Energy
- Central Maine Power/Avangrid
- Conservation Law Foundation
- Enel X North America
- Island Institute
- Lockhead Martin Energy
- Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC U.S.
- Natural Resources Council of Maine
- Nyle Water Heating Systems
- ReVision Energy