Efficiency Maine is in the process of developing a list of qualified firms to provide Technical Assistance (TA) studies under the Commercial & Industrial (C&I) Custom Program. For a firm to be considered eligible to provide TA services, it must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a demonstrated proficiency with the energy efficiency measure (technology) that is being evaluated such as combined heat and power (CHP), HVAC, refrigeration, etc. and agree to provide the following:
- Relevant examples of studies that the firm has completed
- Relevant examples of projects the firm has analyzed and designed utilizing the technology under consideration for TA funding
- Customer references, if requested, for work they have completed utilizing the technology under consideration for TA funding
- Must provide qualifications of the staff that are completing the TA study, as well as all pertinent information related to:
- Education (Mechanical, Electrical engineering)
- Certifications (Certified CHP professional, CEM)
- Licenses (PE)
Efficiency Maine will have final approval for all firms that will be allowed to participate in the TA program. Those firms that are approved will be listed on the Efficiency Maine website, along with the technologies for which they are qualified to provide TA studies.
If you are interested in becoming a Technical Assistance provider for the Efficiency Maine C&I Custom Program, please submit the information requested above to email@example.com. Please include your contact information.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Mike Watson at 207-622-6888, ext. 409.