Save Energy — Save Money
- The Multifamily Efficiency Program offers building owners incentives to install energy efficiency measures in Maine’s multifamily buildings.
- All properties with 5 or more apartments per building are eligible to participate.
- All income levels, including affordable housing units and market rate units, can participate.
- The Program is not restricted by fuel type.
- Building owners are required to work with a Program Partner to participate in the Multifamily Efficiency Program.
Two Paths to Efficiency
The Multifamily Efficiency Program provides two options for participation. Click the icons below to find out which option is best for you.
Prescriptive Path provides financial incentives for the installation of eligible energy saving measures.
Free Benchmarking Services Not sure which path to choose? Our no-cost benchmarking services help building owners identify opportunities for improving energy performance and reducing costs.
Learn about incentives for 1-4 unit buildings.