Energy Efficiency Rebates
- The Multifamily Efficiency Program offers building owners rebates to install energy efficiency measures in Maine’s multifamily buildings.
- Properties with 5 or more apartments per building are eligible to participate.
- All income levels, including affordable housing units and market rate units, can participate.
- The program is not restricted by fuel type.
- To be eligible for rebates, upgrades must be installed or overseen by a Program Partner, Registered Vendor or Qualified Partner.
Two Paths to Efficiency
The Multifamily Efficiency Program provides two options for participation. Click the icons below to find out which option is best for you.
Prescriptive Path provides rebates for the installation of eligible energy saving measures without an energy assessment.
Benchmarking Services Not sure which path to choose? Our benchmarking services help building owners identify opportunities for improving energy performance and reducing costs.
Learn about incentives for 1-4 unit buildings.