Current Request for Proposals
- RFQ-EM-001-2015: Request for Qualifications for Technician Services: Distributed Generation Metering Installation, Configuration and Support
The Trust has two Program Opportunity Notices accepting applications:
- Electrical Efficiency and Distributed Generation Projects (Large and Extra Large)
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Projects
Upcoming RFPs & Interested Parties Lists
RFPs will be posted on the Efficiency Maine website, and notice of each RFP will be sent by email to interested parties. To be placed on the Interested Parties List for RFPs, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Interested parties list: Evaluation” or “Interested parties list: Program Delivery” in the subject line.
Recently Awarded Contracts
- RFP-EM-015-2014: Small Business Direct Install Program Delivery
- RFP-EM-014-2014: Multifamily Efficiency Program Delivery
- RFP-EM-013-2014: Research and Development and Demonstration Projects under the Renewable Resource Fund
- RFQ-EM-004-2014: Request for Qualifications for Design Services
For a complete list of awarded contracts, please click here.