Current Request for Proposals
RFP-EM-015-2014: Small Business Direct Install Program Delivery
RFP-EM-014-2014: Multifamily Efficiency Program Delivery
RFQ-EM-004-2014: Request for Qualifications for Design Services
The Trust has two Program Opportunity Notices accepting applications:
- Electrical Efficiency and Distributed Generation Projects (Large and Extra Large)
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Projects
Upcoming RFPs & Interested Parties Lists
RFPs will be posted on the Efficiency Maine website, and notice of each RFP will be sent by email to interested parties. To be placed on the Interested Parties List for RFPs, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Interested parties list: Evaluation” or “Interested parties list: Program Delivery” in the subject line.
Recently Awarded Contracts
- RFP-EM-009-2014: Public Information and Outreach
- RFP-EM-008-2014: Assessment of Natural Gas Energy Efficiency Opportunities in Maine
- RFQ-EM-011-2014: Consultant Services: Technical Consulting, Analysis and Support
- RFP-EM-010-2014: Evaluation of the Low-Income Multifamily Weatherization Program
- RFP-EM-003-2014: Website Services
For a complete list of awarded contracts, please click here.