Efficiency Maine is not advertising for positions at this time.
Current Request for Proposals
The Trust has two Program Opportunity Notices accepting applications:
- Electrical Efficiency and Distributed Generation Projects (Large and Extra Large)
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Projects
Upcoming RFPs & Interested Parties Lists
RFPs will be posted on the Efficiency Maine website, and notice of each RFP will be sent by email to interested parties. To be placed on the Interested Parties List for RFPs, please click here.
Recently Awarded Contracts
- RFP-EM-012-2015: Call Center Services
- RFP-EM-009-2015:Information Technology Network and Hardware-Software Maintenance Services
- RFP-EM-008-2015:Evaluation of the Large Customer Program
- RFP-EM-007-2015:Evaluation of the Business Incentive Program
- RFQ-EM-011-2015:Request for Qualifications for Interval Data Analytics
- RFP-EM-010-2015: Request for Proposals for Residential Baseline Study
- RFQ-EM-oo6-2015: Request for Qualifications for Website Services
- RFQ-EM-005-2015: Request for Financial Auditing Services
- RFQ-EM-001-2015: Request for Qualifications for Technician Services: Distributed Generation Metering Installation, Configuration and Support
- RFP-EM-015-2014: Small Business Direct Install Program Delivery
For a complete list of awarded contracts, please click here.