Funding Opportunity Notice: School Lighting Retrofit Projects
Through this Funding Opportunity Notice (FON) Efficiency Maine is seeking applications for electrical efficiency lighting retrofits projects from municipal public schools within Maine. This initiative falls under the Commercial and Industrial Prescriptive Program (CIP). The CIP program will refer to this opportunity as the School Lighting Retrofit FON. The goal of this opportunity is to offer enhanced savings incentives in order to accelerate the conversion to efficient LED lighting in Maine public schools. This FON is structured in a manner that will allow schools to complete the lighting conversions over their 2020 summer recess.
Efficiency Maine will conduct three webinar presentations to inform interested parties on the specifics of this FON. It is not mandatory but recommended the applicant attend. The webinar schedule appears below and to participate in a webinar presentation, register using the link attached to your desired date.
- Funding Opportunity Notice (pdf)
- Attachment B: Cost-effective Lighting Investment Calculator (.xlsm)
- Attachment C: Material Price Quote (.xlsx)
- Informational Webinar Presentation Slides (.pdf)
- First Webinar Presentation Questions and Answers (February 18, 2020) (.pdf)