The Efficiency Maine Trust Act specifies that, every three years, the Trust will prepare a strategic plan and that the Trust’s programs should be administered by the Trust consistent with that plan.
Please note: The Triennial Plan III website (www.emtplan.com) is no longer available. An updated version of the Triennial Plan III, as adjusted to reflect the Maine PUC’s July 6, 2016 order approving the plan, will be posted here shortly. Contact Efficiency Maine to request additional information.
- Triennial Plan of the Efficiency Maine Trust 2011 – 2013
- Triennial Plan of the Efficiency Maine Trust 2014 – 2016
Read about our results, program strategies, and success stories.
- 2015 Efficiency Maine Annual Report– FY 2015 by the Numbers Infographic
- 2014 Efficiency Maine Annual Report
- 2013 Efficiency Maine Annual Report
- 2013 Year in Review
- 2012 Efficiency Maine Annual Report
- 2012 Year In Review
- 2011 Efficiency Maine Annual Report
- 2011 Year in Review
- 2010 Efficiency Maine Annual Report
Efficiency Maine’s Research and Evaluation strategy provides data-driven research and analysis to inform program delivery, verify program results and ensure ongoing program and organizational improvement.
- Low-Income Multifamily — Final Evaluation Report (2016)
- Retail Lighting Program — Final Evaluation Report (2015)
- Appliance Rebate Program — Final Evaluation Report (2014)
- Residential Direct Install — Final Evaluation Report (2013)
- PACE Loan Program — Final Evaluation Report (2013)
- PACE Loan Program — Interim Impact Report (2013)
- Residential Lighting Program Evaluation (2012)
- PACE Loan Program — Interim Process Report (2012)
- PACE Loan Program — Review of Successful Practices (2012)
- Home Energy Savings Program (2011)
- Low Income Appliance Replacement Program (2007)
- Residential Lighting Program (2007)
Business Program Evaluations:
- Retro-Commissioning Pilot Program Evaluation (2012)
- Commercial Projects Grant Program (2012)
- Large Projects Grant Program (2012)
- Business Incentive Program (2011)
- Building Operator Certification Program (2005)
- Study of Options for a State Demand Response Program (2016)
- Energy Efficient Heating Options Report (2013)
- Heating Fuels Efficiency and Weatherization Fund Report (2010)
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Report (2011)
To request a hard copy/printed version of any of the PDF documents listed above, please call 1-866-376-2463. Please allow 10 days for delivery from the time of request.